Today marks National Trivia Day.
Trivia day is the perfect day to share all of those silly little facts that almost nobody knows, making this day fun and interesting one to spend with friends and family or browsing the internet sharing and learning new things.
Did you know?
- Trivial Pursuit was first created in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 1979?
- Monopoly was invented by Elizabeth Magie in 1904 and the original name was the Landlord’s Game. The game was a critique against the injustice of capitalism.
- Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.
- Basketball was invented by a Canadian
- Avocados are poisonous to birds.