I want to thank Beckie’s Mental Mess for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I usually dislike this type of pass it forward blogs or emails, but I happen to really like Beckie’s blog and value her opinion. Seriously, if you have a moment, I really recommend to check out her blog posts.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; but inspires and motivates. They are the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. ~Okoto Enigma~
What are the rules?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules in your blog article
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
3 Things About Myself
1. My favorite color is purple.
It is the color of the Fibromyalgia awareness ribbon. It’s the color of Amethyst, which is my birthstone. It’s also the color of my hair.
2. I’m an introvert
I am much better at writing my thoughts and feelings than I am at expressing them in person. I need alone time to recharge my batteries. I get really cranky when my batteries are empty. It’s probably why I’m not allowed to have a stress ball at work. There’s a 50/50 chance I’ll use it as target practice. 😛
3. I get mad at stupid commercials
I can’t just brush it off. When a commercial is particularly stupid or sexist, I start grumbling at the television. I can’t understand that there is so many of these that make it on the television. Isn’t there a group of people who review the idea, who look at the finish product before approving it for airtime?
Answer The Nominators 5 Questions
- If you were able to come back as any animal you wanted, what would that animal be and why? I would either want to come back as a wolf or a cat. I am Métis and have always felt a close connection to wolves. I greatly admire wolves. Wolves are not particularly fast, with a top speed of about 45km/h (28mph). Considering, I’ve never been healthy enough to run, I would love to experience running at top speed. I would also want to come back as a house cat, because most of them have a pretty relax, stress free life.
- Other than Halloween what is the strangest outfit did you ever wear in public? I went to my college class in shorts and tank top during a snow storm. I also went in my pajamas one day. I lived in the school residence, which was connected to the school so we didn’t have to go outside. We organized theme days, like summer wear on a snow storm day.
- What is your favourite childhood memory? My favourite childhood memory is playing spies with my brother and my cousin. We would hide in the tree house that my grandfather built us and spy on all the people who would come by the stables or the kennel. We had little notepads to write down our observations. It was very serious business. 😛
- What is your all-time favourite activity to do? Camping. I haven’t done it in a while due to illness and I miss it. I really want to find a way to go camping this summer.
- If you had the choice of going on an all exclusive vacation or space, which one would you choose and why? Space. That’s a unique experience. I am looking forward to the day when people who aren’t astronauts or extremely wealthy civilians can travel to space.
My 5 questions to my nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- What is the worst purchase you ever made?
- If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl that you couldn’t sell, what would you fill it with?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Discovering your Happiness
- Casy Elizabeth Dennis
If you see your name on this list of nominations and have received no notification from me, I promise you that I’m working on it as quickly as I can.
Additionally, I know some may want to decline the nomination, but if you still want to answer the questions, please feel free to just for the fun of it!