Do you have an active kid? Did you know that if you live in the province of Quebec, you can claim a refundable tax credit for the physical activities or artistic, cultural or recreational activities of your children, provided you meet all of the following conditions:
- You were living in the province Quebec on December 31, 2017.
- In 2017, you:
- registered a child in a program that is not part of a school’s curriculum that took place over at least 8 consecutive weeks or at least f5 consecutive days; or
- obtained a membership for a child in a club, association or similar organization provided that the membership is for a minimum period of 8 consecutive weeks.
- Your family income did not exceed $135,085 in 2017.
- You have a receipt that constitutes proof of payment. You must keep your receipt in case we ask for it.
If you have an active kids, you may want to get more information by visiting Revenue Quebec.