Did you know that if you live in the province of Quebec, you can claim a refundable tax credit for the physical activities or artistic, cultural or recreational activities of your children, provided you meet all of the following conditions:
- You were living in the province Quebec on December 31, 2017.
- In 2017, you:
- registered a child in a program that is not part of a school’s curriculum that took place over at least 8 consecutive weeks or at least f5 consecutive days; or
- obtained a membership for a child in a club, association or similar organization provided that the membership is for a minimum period of 8 consecutive weeks.
- Your family income did not exceed $135,085 in 2017.
- You have a receipt that constitutes proof of payment. You must keep your receipt in case we ask for it.
For more information, visit Revenue Quebec.